CALL FOR PAPERS
The International Conference on Digital Image Computing: Techniques and Applications (DICTA) is the main Australian Conference on computer vision, image processing, pattern recognition, and related areas. DICTA was established in 1991 as the premier conference of the Australian Pattern Recognition Society (APRS).
DICTA 2023 is technically co-sponsored by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and the International Association for Pattern Recognition (IAPR). All papers presented at the conference will be included in IEEE Xplore. The conference will feature various prizes (e.g., best paper prizes), keynote talks, and tutorials.
THE CONFERENCE VENUE IS
Sails resort Port Macquarie,New South Wales, Australia.
TOPICS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Authors are invited to submit papers of up to eight pages according to the guidelines on the conference website. The peer-reviewed conference content will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore. It is a condition of publication that accepted papers are presented by one of the authors. Presentation of accepted papers must register before the camera-ready deadline to avoid withdrawal from the conference proceeding and technical program.
Digital Image Computing: Techniques
- Image/video acquisition, coding, processing
- Computer vision and Deep Learning
- Image coding, Processing, and Enhancement
- 3D Vision, LiDAR, Shape and Texture Analysis
- Content-based Image Retrieval
- Image Analysis and Understanding
- Semantic Segmentation
- Quantum Image Processing
Digital Image Computing: Applications
- Biomedical and e-health Applications
- Surveillance, defense, and Industrial applications
- Earth Observation and Remote Sensing
- Medical Image Analysis
- Human-computer Interaction
- Vision for Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- Industrial Machine Vision
- Generative and diffusion Imaging
Paper Submission: Friday, 30th June 2023, 11:39 pm, Pacific Time
Author Notification: Tuesday, 15th August 2023
Camera Ready Submission: Friday, 1st September 2023